Our CIO services and Quarterly Business Review are part of our RevITup Business Care program. The main purpose of the QBR is to check-in and see how everything is going. This also the time when we discuss and update the technology roadmap for ongoing projects, ensuring continued alignment with company goals. We also do our quarterly onsite maintenance.
Why have a technology roadmap? It helps reach a consensus about a set of needs and the technologies required to satisfy those needs; it provides a mechanism to help forecast technology developments; and it provides a framework to help plan and coordinate technology developments.
The Launch Pad’s goal as your technology services provider is to assist you in getting the most value from your technology solutions and to help align your business goals with your current and future technology systems. During the review we want to assess your short and long term goals and business processes as well as review how they are being supported in the current technology environment. The intended result is to offer an analysis of current performance and productivity as it relates to your technology processes and business software. We also want to identify risks. We’ll review this assessment and work to develop a specific action plan and technology roadmap to meet your specific goals.
Our goal with each CIO/Business Review meeting is to start by indentifying current issues and planned growth so we can build an assessment of your needs and make cost-effective recommendations. Our focus is YOUR business, not the implementation of a specific piece of hardware or software. While there are generic processes that operate in all businesses, we believe that your business and the way you have implemented those processes is unique.
The Launch Pad only needs you to fill out the pre-meeting survey a few days before the scheduled QBR and we’ll do the rest.
1) What are the plans for growth in terms of any additional products or service offerings in your business?
2) What are the plans for growth in terms of additional employees?
3) What are the plans for growth in terms of additional locations, mergers or acquisitions?
4) What information or business metrics would you like to have available?
5) Are there any problems with current processes or systems that we should know about?
6) Do you experience slow downs on the internet or have employees you are concerned are abusing the internet?
7) Are there any currently planned new hardware or software purchase/upgrades?
8) What business processes would you like to see streamlined or automated that are not currently automated?
9) Are there more functions that could help improve your business processes and staff be more productive?
10) Does the current “line of business” application or accounting software need to be updated?
11) If we could help you achieve your top two goals for the next quarter / year what would they be?”
Look forward to seeing you at your next review!