Do you like fast paced, constantly challenging, high-demand for high-reward work environments? The Launch Pad is dynamic, award-winning managed technology provider to businesses in Florida and nationally.
Our goal is to offer a single source of technology guidance for eliminating IT downtime and ensuring our business clients make the best investment possible in their technology. The Launch Pad is offering a multi-faceted and dynamic opportunity for a hands-on Senior Citrix Engineer experienced in Citrix Administration and in all aspects of Windows networks and Citrix-based virtualization solutions. Responsibilities include network implementations, project management, client solution development and support of client systems on-site and via remote monitoring tool set. If you dream of joining a team of bright energetic individuals and thrive in a client-centric culture that works hard, plays hard and expects great results, then read on:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Monitor system health, performance tune, troubleshoot and engineer Citrix 5.x and 6.x environment for our small and mid-sized business clients
- Coordinate with end users to provide support and resolve Citrix issues
- Document Citrix related IT activities such as down time, problems and systems configurations
- Monitor and evaluate all in-place systems and applications
- Make repair, updates, and other changes necessary to ensure maximum performance
- Investigate and troubleshoot system / application issues
- Coordinate, manage, and/or build a new environment
- Plan, configure, and install hardware, network connections, and communications hardware
- Install, support, and administer virtualization solutions and software and/or custom applications as required with examples including Windows Servers, third party systems, and storage systems
Requirements: Required Skills
- Five years of experience in a related IT position
- Experiencing managing project deployments with proficiency in MS Project and Visio
- Advanced knowledge of Windows environments through 2008
- Five years plus experience and advanced skills with Citrix XenServer XenApp 5 and 6
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with MS Windows server platform
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with SANS server configuration iSCSI and Fiber
- At least one current certification in Citrix (CCEE, CCA, CCAA)
- At least one current Microsoft certification
- Specialized knowledge and experience associated with PowerShell, Profile Management, Global Policies and VBScript
Founded in 1992 with a vision of enabling businesses to effectively use and maximize the tools of technology, The Launch Pad’s goal is to offer entrepreneurs the freedom to pursue their vision and improve their business. Through the years, The Launch Pad has perfected an integrated suite of IT management tools and technology solutions that has allowed us to grow and prosper and given our clients the competitive advantage of having an entire IT staff right at their fingertips.
Ranked in Tampa Fast 50 and Inc. 5000 nationally in 2009 & 2010 and recognized among the top 100 MSPs in the world, we are committed to sustainable prosperity and on the move to launch the nation’s first managed IT service franchise. Most importantly we have built a collaborative (and dog friendly) entrepreneurial culture that encourages innovation in each of our team members. We are looking for individuals interested in building a career path and investing in a company that will invest in you. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment, and you are fanatical about customer service, we’d love to talk with you.
Apply by emailing your resume and a professionaly written cover letter to email@example.com.