RevITup TechEd™ Series Interactive Lunch Webinar
DATE: June 4th, 2015
TIME: 12:30 P.M. – 1:30 P.M.
Are bad IT habits and technology dysfunction keeping your organization from its true potential? Does your company’s IT seem to be spiraling out of control? Are you employees frustrated by the promises of smoothly running technology that never seem to materialize? If so, you are not alone.
Hosted by Ilene Rosoff, CEO of Tampa technology provider, The Launch Pad , our webinar is open to everyone… no questions asked. Give us one life changing hour and we’ll help you break free.
Join us for the latest installment of our RevITup TechEd Series to find the cure.
- Learn the 5 best kept secrets to healthy technology habits that will save your company thousands of dollars and hours of frustration.
- Kick the bad backup habits jeopardizing your business and rescue your company from impending disaster.
- Break your team’s addiction to the costly & damaging “malicious click”.
- Stop enabling hidden and unsecured access to your systems and critical data.
- Reveal the 3 biggest game changers for business-altering technology management and employee productivity for true “Worry-Free IT”.
Webinar Attendees will be eligible for special Free RevITup Security Assessment ($499 Value) where we will provide a head to toe assessment of your technology environment along with a roadmap to your IT health.
Sign on to our RevITup Business Care program and receive a $500 coupon toward your first month of service.
For more information contact Megan Meisner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-448-7100 x210.